The Egyptian navy has retrieved the bodies of three fishermen who drowned after a collision in the Mediterranean Sea off Port Said on Sunday, the armed forces said.
The three bodies were picked up by naval personnel involved in the search operation on Monday, leaving two fishermen still missing one day after their boat sank.
The incident occured when a fishing boat collided with another vessel in the Mediterranea Sea and sank, according to a statement posted online by army spokesman Colonel Tamer El-Refai.
Five fishermen were reported missing after the incident, while two crew members were rescued by boats that were in the vicinity of the incident.
The military said in its Monday statement that the search operation was still ongoing.
Earlier in May, the navy rescued 23 tourists and eight crew members after their boat caught fire in the Red Sea off Hurghada.