Several foreigners have been identified as victims of Friday's deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, which left at least 128 dead and 300 injured:
- BELGIUM: At least two victims, according to the Belgian foreign ministry.
- ROMANIA: Two Romanian nationals, according to the foreign ministry in Bucharest.
- TUNISIA: Two young Tunisians, sisters who lived in the centre-eastern French region of Creusot and who were celebrating in Paris a friend's birthday, according to the Tunisian foreign ministry.
- BRITAIN: One Briton killed, a "handful" feared dead: government source
- PORTUGAL: A 63-year-old Portuguese national, who lived in Paris and who worked in public transport, died near to the Stade de France sports stadium, according to the Portuguese authorities.
- SWEDEN: Two Swedish citizens may be among the victims of the attacks, the foreign ministry says.
- SPAIN: 29-year-old Alberto González Garrido, according to the Spanish authorities, was attending a concert at the Bataclan theatre when it was attacked.