Last Update 12:0
Friday, 03 July 2020

US admits eight more civilians killed in anti-ISIS strikes last year

AFP , Friday 15 Jan 2016
Share/Bookmark
Views: 828
Share/Bookmark
Views: 828

Eight civilians were killed and three others injured in a series of US air strikes carried out from April to July last year against ISIS targets in Iraq and Syria, US Central Command said Friday.

"We deeply regret the unintentional loss of life and injuries resulting from those air strikes," CENTCOM said in a statement revealing the results of their investigations into the five strikes.

Short link:

 

Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.