Last Update 21:39
Saturday, 22 February 2020

More than half of Orlando shooting dead were Puerto Rican: PR govt

Reuters , Monday 13 Jun 2016
Share/Bookmark
Views: 1043
Share/Bookmark
Views: 1043

More than half of the fatal victims from the shooting in Orlando were of Puerto Rican descent, Rolando Padua, deputy secretary of state for the Puerto Rican government, told Reuters on Monday.

"What they have informed us so far is that 90 percent of the victims are Latinos and that more than half of the dead victims are of Puerto Rican origin," Padua said in a brief telephone interview. "We are awaiting an official list of the victims this afternoon."

Short link:

 

Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.