Kuwait will be hosting the upcoming round of negotiations on the conflict in Yemen, a Yemeni presidential source told Ahram Online on Sunday.
The talks were originally expected to be held in Muscat, Oman. The reason for the switch remains unclear.
The date of the talks is still unknown.
The source also said that the concerned parties, including Saudi Arabia, have agreed to participate in the upcoming talks.
United Nations special envoy Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed held talks in Sanaa on Saturday where he announced that the parties are preparing for a new round of negotiations.
These new talks come after negotiations between the Saudis and the Houthis were held earlier this month in Saudi Arabia.
After primarily being behind the scenes, talks have been put on a more official track.
Many sources that will participate in the negotiations say it is too early to set a timeframe for the talks. However, all parties are reportedly committed to reaching a settlement.