Last Update 16:37
Monday, 16 September 2019

Islamic State and Chadian fighters behind attack in southern Libya: Source

Reuters , Saturday 4 May 2019
Share/Bookmark
Views: 1702
Share/Bookmark
Views: 1702

Islamic State militants and Chadian opposition fighters were responsible for an attack on the forces of eastern Libyan commander Khalifa Haftar in the southern Libyan city of Sebha, a military source said on Saturday.

Eight soldiers were killed earlier on Saturday in the attack on a training camp in Sebha, the head of the local municipality said.

Short link:

 

Email
 
Name
 
Comment's
Title
 
Comment
Ahram Online welcomes readers' comments on all issues covered by the site, along with any criticisms and/or corrections. Readers are asked to limit their feedback to a maximum of 1000 characters (roughly 200 words). All comments/criticisms will, however, be subject to the following code
  • We will not publish comments which contain rude or abusive language, libelous statements, slander and personal attacks against any person/s.
  • We will not publish comments which contain racist remarks or any kind of racial or religious incitement against any group of people, in Egypt or outside it.
  • We welcome criticism of our reports and articles but we will not publish personal attacks, slander or fabrications directed against our reporters and contributing writers.
  • We reserve the right to correct, when at all possible, obvious errors in spelling and grammar. However, due to time and staffing constraints such corrections will not be made across the board or on a regular basis.
Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.