Last Update 19:15
Saturday, 05 December 2020

Nagorno-Karabakh says 51 more servicemen killed in fighting with Azerbaijan

Arayik Harutyunyan, president of the ethnic Armenian enclave inside Azerbaijan, said earlier he had travelled to join his forces on the front line

Reuters , Saturday 3 Oct 2020
Azerbaijan
Locals stand behind a damaged car in the yard of an apartment building that was supposedly hit by recent shelling in the breakaway Nagorno-Karabakh region's main city of Stepanakert on October 3, 2020, during the ongoing fighting between Armenia and Azerbaijan over the disputed region. AFP
Share/Bookmark
Views: 1449
Share/Bookmark
Views: 1449

Nagorno-Karabakh said on Saturday that 51 more servicemen had been killed in the war with Azerbaijan, a sharp rise in the death toll from a week of fierce fighting.

Arayik Harutyunyan, president of the ethnic Armenian enclave inside Azerbaijan, said earlier he had travelled to join his forces on the front line.

Short link:

 

Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.