Last Update 12:22
Friday, 13 December 2019

Death toll in Quebec train disaster rises to 13: Police

Reuters , Tuesday 9 Jul 2013
Share/Bookmark
Views: 703
Share/Bookmark
Views: 703

Canadian police said on Monday the death toll in a Quebec crude oil train disaster had risen to 13 after eight more bodies were found during the day.

Police said they estimated a total of around 50 people were either dead or missing after the gigantic blast destroyed dozens of buildings in the center of Lac-Megantic early on Saturday. Previously they had said the number of missing was 40.

Short link:

 

Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.