British singer Sting's concert to reopen the Bataclan concert hall in Paris, where 90 people died in a jihadist attack last year, sold out within an hour Tuesday.
Tickets were put on sale for Saturday's concert, ahead of Sunday's anniversary of the massacre, at 10 am (0900 GMT).
Less than an hour later the Bataclan's website announced that "all the seats for the Sting concert have been sold".
The venue's owners Lagardere Live Entertainment said the survivors of the November 13, 2015 attack as well as their families had been invited to the concert.
A total of 130 people died in a wave of gun and suicide bomb attacks on the French capital that night.
Sting, who only agreed in September to do the concert, played the legendary venue in 1979 when he was lead singer of The Police.
The 65-year-old star said he would donate all the proceeds of the concert to two charities set to help survivors.
His new album "57th & 9th" is being released on the eve of the Bataclan concert.
The venue will remain closed on the anniversary of the attacks, the owners said, when a plaque to commemorate the victims will be unveiled outside.
For more arts and culture news and updates, follow Ahram Online Arts and Culture on Twitter at @AhramOnlineArts and on Facebook at Ahram Online: Arts & Culture