Last Update 22:27
Sunday, 13 October 2019

Mancini and Balotelli in training-ground spat

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini was involved in a training ground bust-up with volatile forward Mario Balotelli on Thursday, the Manchester Evening News reported

Reuters, Thursday 3 Jan 2013
Mancity
Share/Bookmark
Views: 983
Share/Bookmark
Views: 983

Italian striker Balotelli provoked Mancini when he mistimed a tackle on midfielder Scott Sinclair and the pair tussled as coaches tried to separate them, the paper said on its website(www.menmedia.co.uk).

Balotelli, 22, left the training session hastily before driving away from the Carrington complex.

Balotelli last month accepted a club fine of 340,000 pounds ($553,700) for misdemeanours on and off the pitch and Mancini said he was ready to give him another chance.

(For more sports news and updates, follow Ahram Online Sports on Twitter at @AO Sports and on Facebook at AhramOnlineSports)

Short link:

 

Email
 
Name
 
Comment's
Title
 
Comment
Ahram Online welcomes readers' comments on all issues covered by the site, along with any criticisms and/or corrections. Readers are asked to limit their feedback to a maximum of 1000 characters (roughly 200 words). All comments/criticisms will, however, be subject to the following code
  • We will not publish comments which contain rude or abusive language, libelous statements, slander and personal attacks against any person/s.
  • We will not publish comments which contain racist remarks or any kind of racial or religious incitement against any group of people, in Egypt or outside it.
  • We welcome criticism of our reports and articles but we will not publish personal attacks, slander or fabrications directed against our reporters and contributing writers.
  • We reserve the right to correct, when at all possible, obvious errors in spelling and grammar. However, due to time and staffing constraints such corrections will not be made across the board or on a regular basis.
Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.