Liverpool's Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah has refused to answer a question concerning reports that linked him with Spanish outfit Atletico Madrid.
Spanish reports suggested this week that Atletico Madrid are tracking the Egyptian winger and that they are preparing to offer Liverpool £50 million to hire the player, who scored 12 goals in 17 appearances in all competitions.
"I can't answer this question," Salah said in a video posted in his official Instagram account on Wednesday when asked about the matter.
Salah completed his move to Liverpool from AS Roma last summer for a fee reported to be 39 million euros ($43.5 million)
However, the 25-year-old voiced confidence regarding the Pharaohs' chances against Ghana in their upcoming World Cup qualifier set to be played away on Sunday.
The in-form winger was left out as coach Hector Cuper decided to rest him upon the player's request.
Egypt secured a World Cup berth for the first time since 1990 after defeating Congo 2-1 in Alexandria last month.
"The Pharaohs are capable of beating Ghana at home," Salah said.