UN removes Saudi-led Yemen coalition from child rights blacklist
Reuters, , Monday 6 Jun 2016


The United Nations said on Monday it had removed the Saudi Arabia-led coalition fighting in Yemen from a child rights blacklist pending a joint review by the world body and the coalition of the cases of child deaths and injuries.

The UN report on children and armed conflict - released last Thursday - said the coalition was responsible for 60 percent of child deaths and injuries last year, killing 510 and wounding 667, and half the attacks on schools and hospitals.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/222446.aspx