Real Madrid has not made an offer for Egypt's Salah: Report
Ahram online , Thursday 26 Apr 2018


La Liga giants Real Madrid have made no contact with Liverpool's Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah concerning a possible move in the summer, Sky Sports reported on Thursday.

It had been reported that Real Madrid made an enquiry for the Egyptian winger, and that Liverpool said that £200m would not be enough to sign the PFA player of the year.

The 26-year-old, who joined Liverpool from Italian side AS Roma last summer, has four years remaining on his contract with the Reds.

Salah has been making worldwide headlines with his dazzling performance with Liverpool, scoring 43 goals in all competitions so far.

His form prompted several calls to place him alongside Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo as a Ballon d'Or contender.

Two days after being named PFA player of the year, Salah scored twice and provided two assists in Liverpool’s 5-2 win against Roma in the first-leg of the Champions League semis.

Liverpool's boss Jurgen Klopp said earlier this month that he is sure that Salah will remain with the club, stressing that a transfer is not something that he, Klopp, would even consider.

(For more sports news and updates, follow Ahram Online Sports onTwitter at@AO_Sportsand on Facebook atAhramOnlineSports.)

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/298397.aspx