AI generated photo showing gold coins and USD notes. Photo: DALL E 2 by Open AI.
- The price of 24-carat gold dropped by EGP 17 to EGP 2,651.5 per gram.
- The price of 21-carat gold fell by EGP 15 per gram to reach EGP 2,320.
- The price of 18-carat gold fell by EGP 13 to EGP 1,988.5 per gram.
- The price of a gold pound dropped by EGP 120 from Sunday's price to reach EGP 18,560 on Monday.
*Prices reflect updates recorded by midday.
- EGX30 fell 0.63 percent and closed at 17345.9 points.
- EGX70 rose 2.04 percent and closed at 3,461.23 points.
- EGX100 rose 1.28 percent to 5,113.41 points.
- Market cap ended at EGP 1.129 trillion on Monday, down EGP 6 billion from Sunday's EGP 1.135 trillion.
- Top gainer was Beltone Financial Holding rising for the second consecutive session at 19.93 percent and closing at EGP 3.31.
- Top loser was Delta Construction & Rebuilding falling by 17.65 percent and closing at EGP 17.36.
- The official market's buying price for the dollar is EGP 30.84, and the selling price is EGP 30.95, with no major fluctuations.
- The euro fell slightly to EGP 33 for buying and EGP 33.15 for selling.
- The Saudi riyal's buying price is EGP 8.22, and the selling price is EGP 8.25, with no major changes.
*Sources: The Central Bank of Egypt's official exchange rates, the Egyptian Stock Exchange, and iSagha.