Palestinian mourners carry the bodies of men killed during an Israeli raid in the occupied West Bank, on December 8, 2023, during a funeral in the village of al-Fara. AFP
The ministry, updating an earlier toll of five dead, did not identify them but said they had been killed "by bullets from the occupation (Israel) in the Al-Fara refugee camp" near Tubas.
The Israeli army did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
"Clashes escalated with the (Israeli) forces who stormed the camp amid intense fire and the blasts of explosions," said the official Palestinian news agency Wafa.
Israeli army and settler violence against Palestinians in the territory has flared since the outbreak of Israel's war on the Gaza Strip.
On Wednesday, the Palestinian health ministry said four Palestinians, two of them teenagers, were killed in multiple Israeli army raids around the West Bank, which has been occupied by Israel since 1967.
The Palestinian Authority says Israeli fire and settler attacks in the West Bank have killed at least 263 Palestinians since 7 October.
This exceeds last year’s figure of 155, which was the highest annual death toll in the West Bank since 2005.
Last month, 14 Palestinians were killed in an Israeli raid in the city of Jenin, according to the Ramallah-based Palestinian health ministry.
It was the highest West Bank death toll from a single raid since 2005, according to United Nations records.
Meanwhile, Israel pushes forward with its brutal air and ground invasion of Gaza that has killed nearly 17,200 people, mostly women and children, according to the Palestinian health ministry.
On Thursday, Israeli jetfighters attacked Khan Younis, pushing thousands of Palestinians to flee far south, hampering aid deliveries and creating a dire humanitarian situation.
Much of the city's population remains in place, along with large numbers who were displaced from the north, unable to leave.
*This story was edited by Ahram Online