A Tunisian policeman stands guard near the scene of a suicide bomb attack in Tunis, Tunisia November 25, 2015 (Photo: Reuters)
The ISIS group on Wednesday claimed the bombing of a presidential guard bus in the Tunisian capital that killed at least 12 people.
A Tunisian suicide bomber named "Abou Abdallah al-Tounissi" boarded the bus in central Tunis on Tuesday and blew himself up, it said in a statement shared on social media accounts.
ISIS published a photo of the attacker dressed in white and wearing an explosives vest, his head and face covered with a scarf.
The militant group said 20 people had been killed, while an earlier official toll said 12 presidential guards died in the attack.
The remains of a 13th person found at the scene -- who authorities believe could have been the bomber -- have not yet been identified, the interior ministry said.
The bombing was carried out using 10 kilos of powerful Semtex explosive, according to the ministry.