The death toll from the July 13 triple bomb blasts in the Indian city of Mumbai rose to 24 on Monday after a critically-wounded man died in hospital, a senior medical official said.
The man, named as Mankeshwar Vishwakarma, died at the city's King Edward Memorial hospital, making him the first person to die from the blast that hit a bus-stop in the suburban Dadar area.
"He never regained consciousness. We lost him today at about 7:00 am," the hospital's dean, Dr Sanjay Oak, told AFP.
Two men wounded in the explosion at the Zaveri Bazaar gold and jewellery quarter and a third wounded in the blast at the Opera House diamond trading hub died over the weekend.
Three home-made bombs packed with the fertiliser ingredient ammonium nitrate and detonated by timer devices exploded during rush hour. More than 130 people were wounded in the blasts.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attacks, which were the first in the city since the high-profile strike by Islamist militants in November 2008 that killed 166 and wounded more than 300.
However suspicion has fallen on the home-grown Indian Mujahideen, which previously claimed to have been behind a string of similar blasts across the country in 2008.