UK police make new arrest over Manchester attack, 11 in custody

Reuters , Saturday 3 Jun 2017

Manchester
Messages and floral tributes left for the victims of the attack on Manchester Arena lie around the statue in St Ann's Square in central Manchester. (Photo: Reuters)

British police said on Saturday that they had made a further arrest in connection with last month's suicide bombing on a concert in Manchester which killed 22 people.

The arrest, which was made in Manchester, took to 11 the number of people being held in custody over the attack, all of them men, the police said.

A further six people who were arrested since the attack on May 22 have been released without charge.

Short link: