Last Update 19:49
Sunday, 01 August 2021

China has not yet accepted US help with coronavirus: White House adviser

Reuters , Sunday 2 Feb 2020
Share/Bookmark
Share/Bookmark

China has been more transparent about the coronavirus than it has been in previous crises but Beijing has not yet accepted a U.S. offer of help to contain the epidemic, White House national security adviser Robert O'Brien said on Sunday.

"So far the Chinese have been more transparent certainly than in past crises and we appreciate that," O'Brien said in an interview with CBS' "Face the Nation."

He noted the United States has offered to send U.S. medical and other health professionals. "We have not heard back yet from the Chinese on those offers but we are prepared to continue to cooperate with them," O'Brien said.

Short link:

 

Latest

© 2010 Ahram Online.