Jewellery store in Egypt. Ahram Gate.
- The 24 karat per-gram price rose by EGP 23 to EGP 2,651.5.
- The 21 karat declined by EGP 20 per gram to reach EGP 2,320.
- The 18 karat per-gram price slipped EGP 17 to EGP 1,988.5.
- The gold pound was priced at EGP 18,560, EGP 160 higher than Monday's price.
*Prices reflect updates recorded by midday.
- EGX30 increased by 1.88 percent to close at 17,534.59 points.
- EGX70 inched up by 0.77 percent to end at 3,263.91 points.
- EGX100 rose by 1.13 percent to hit 4,899.03 points.
- Market cap gained EGP 19 billion to close at EGP 1.138 trillion on Tuesday, up from EGP 1.119 trillion on Monday.
- Top gainer in the market was Middle Egypt Flour Mills after rising by 12.29 percent to close at EGP 41.58.
- Top loser was Northern Upper Egypt Development & Agricultural Production, with a 5.33 percent decline, ending at EGP 1.617
- The dollar remains stable in the official market, trading at EGP 30.83 for purchase and EGP 30.95 for sale.
- The euro slipped to EGP 33.03 for purchase and EGP 33.17 for sale.
- The Saudi riyal stabilized at EGP 8.22 for purchase and EGP 8.25 for sale.
*Sources: The Central Bank of Egypt's official exchange rates, the Egyptian Stock Exchange, and iSagha.