Ahly striker Emad Meteb will return to the team's training on Sunday, the Cairo giants said on Saturday.
The 29-year-old missed Ahly's training sessions on Friday and Saturday as he suffers from a middle ear infection.
"Meteb will be available for training on Sunday," Ahly's football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz was quoted as saying by the club's official website.
Meteb pulled out of Egypt's squad for Sunday's tough World Cup qualifier away to Guinea because of the infection.
"I will not be available for the Guinea clash because I'm suffering from earache. I missed Monday's training session as the doctor told me that I needed to rest for a while," Meteb told Egyptian TV early last week.
Talented forward Ahmed Shokry, who was recently omitted from Egypt's squad that will play in the anticipated London Olympics next month for disciplinary reasons, took part in Saturday's training after being absent on Friday.
The Red Devils are preparing for their opening African Champions League group-stage game against TP Mazembe of DR Congo next month.
(For more sports news and updates, follow Ahram Online Sports on Twitter: @AO Sports / and facebook AhramOnlineSports)