Everton's Phil Jagielka in action with Stoke City's Ramadan Sobhi in a Premier League game on 17 March (Reuters)
Ramadan Sobhi's agent cast doubts over the winger's future at Stoke City after revealing on Friday that his client had already received offers from four Premier League clubs to leave in the summer.
The Egyptian international has played a bit-part role this season despite penning a one-year extension to his four-year contract with Stoke last October.
He has only made 19 Premier League appearances so far this term, with the latest coming in the 2-1 defeat by Everton earlier this month when he made a rare start before being replaced in the 72nd minute.
"I have four offers from Premier League clubs for Ramadan ... the offers have not reached Stoke City yet," his agent Nader Shawky told an Egyptian radio station, saying that Liverpool were not among the four clubs.
"So far, it's not yet clear if Stoke will remain in the Premier League next season or not. We will see what happens, especially that I will sit down with them (Stoke officials) in May."
Shawky said early this month that he will seek answers when he meets Stoke officials as to why Sobhi does not play on a regular basis despite being "technically and physically fit".
Sobhi joined Stoke from Cairo giants Ahly on a four-year contract in the summer of 2016. He had his deal extended by the club for another season in October.
He has made 22 appearances in all competitions so far this season, scoring three goals including two in the elite Premier League.
The 21-year-old became Stoke's youngest ever scorer in the Premier League when he struck in the 3-1 home victory over West Bromwich in December.
Sobhi is a regular member of Egypt's squad and is expected to be included in the Pharaohs' final roster for the summer World Cup in Russia.
(For more sports news and updates, follow Ahram Online Sports on Twitter at @AO_Sports and on Facebook at AhramOnlineSports.)