British lawmaker Damian Collins told a parliamentary committee members had received evidence FIFA vice-president Issa Hayatou from Cameroon and Jacques Anouma from the Ivory Coast received bribes to vote for Qatar's 2022 bid.
"The Sunday Times' submission, and this is to be published by us later, claims that 1.5 million dollars was paid to FIFA executive committee members Issa Hayatou and Jacques Anouma who went on to vote for Qatar," Collins said.
Collins said the submission claimed Qatar employed a fixer to arrange deals with African members for their votes.
In separate testimony, Lord David Triesman accused FIFA executive committee members of "improper and unethical" behaviour in the run-up to last December's vote in Zurich, which decided the hosts for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups.
Triesman highlighted incidents involving four FIFA officials which had given him cause for concern.
"These were some of the things that were put to me personally, sometimes in the presence of others, which in my view did not represent proper and ethical behaviour on the part of members of the executive committee," Triesman said.
He revealed that Jack Warner, the influential head of the North and Central American federation CONCACAF, had demanded to be paid directly around £2.5 million (4m dollars) for construction of schools in Trinidad.
"He was concerned he had nothing he could regard as his legacy, he had in mind some kind of school of educational establishment," Triesman revealed.
Triesman, who had met Warner along with England 2018 deputy chairman Sir Dave Richards, said the request was rejected immediately.
"I said immediately the proposition was out of the question. Sir Dave said 'You must be joking Jack. You're probably talking about £2.5 million.'
"Jack nodded at that. He said that the money could be channelled through him and he would guarantee the funds would be appropriately spent."
In a second incident involving Warner, Triesman revealed how the Trinidadian official had contacted him following the devastating Haiti earthquake in January 2010 which claimed the lives of more than 300,000 people.
Triesman said Warner had suggested that "somebody could make a donation" to secure rights to broadcast the 2010 World Cup in Haiti on giant television screens in order to lift the spirits of the shattered nation.
"He said £500,000 sent to him he could secure those rights," Triesman said. "I said that would be out of the question. Sometime later it was put to me that he was the owner of those rights."
In another incident, Triesman revealed that Paraguayan Nicolas Leoz, the head of the South American federation CONMEMBOL, had requested a knighthood during a meeting in Asuncion in November 2009.
"I said it was completely impossible, we didn't operate like that. He shrugged his shoulders and walked away," Triesman said.
The same month, Triesman and English bid members met Brazilian official Ricardo Teixeira on the sidelines of a England-Brazil friendly in Doha.
After remarking to Teixeira that he was happy to have heard positive sentiment about England's bid from former Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Teixeira had replied: "Lula is nothing—you come and tell me what you have for me."
The fourth official named by Triesman was Thailand's Worawi Makudi, who had demanded to be awarded broadcasting rights of a possible friendly match between England and Thailand in Bangkok that had been pencilled in for 2011.
England were knocked out in the second round of the World Cup ballot, mustering just two of 22 votes. Russia later went on to win with 13 votes.
Triesman said he had feared damaging England's bid if he went public with the incidents he detailed.
"The point was not pressed," he said. "And I think, in retrospect, we would have burned off our chances. In retrospect that was not the right view to take and I accept that."