Spectators invade the pitch of the Stade de France stadium after the international friendly soccer France against Germany, Friday, Nov. 13, 2015 (AP)
French Sports Minister Patrick Kanner said on Tuesday there was "no question" of cancelling Euro 2016 in France despite last week's terrorist attacks in Paris.
"The Euro will be staged in conditions of maximum security, strengthened as a result of the events which we have just lived through.
"There is no question of cancelling this great popular festival," said Kanner.
(For more sports news and updates, follow Ahram Online Sports on Twitter at @AO_Sports and on Facebook at AhramOnlineSports.)