The biggest parties of the year will be happening in a few days time. Here's how to make a great entrance, no matter where you going or what your plan is this New Year’s Eve. These fun party dresses will help you say goodbye to 2010 in style.
1. This stunning one-shoulder black halo dress is the perfect look for a trendy lounge party or intimate gathering.
2. A more affordable version of the little black dress, this sleek design will give you the look you want without breaking the bank.
3. A little leather can make an outfit great. This silky draped dress speaks to your femininity, while the leather shoulder detail screams rock and roll — a great look to ring in the New Year
4. New Year’s Eve is the ideal occasion to unleash your inner flash. Start 2011 off with some sparkle in a sequined frock.
5. Keep your cool with a touch of velvet. The deep colour and liquid neckline combine to create an air of sexy mystery and keep the January chill at bay.
6. You can never go wrong with this dress. This cut flatters the figure and the texture hides any post-holiday pounds.
7. This burlesque-inspired dress is a classic with a twist. The feather ornamentation makes it an interesting and sexy look for any New Year celebration.
8. For a sophisticated, colourful look, try this short multi-coloured dress. Highlight your figure by cinching your waist-line with a skinny belt.
9. Not one to sip your drink quietly in the corner? An animal print pattern with a plunging v-neck will grab the room's attention - in a good way.
10. Over-sized sequins are perfect for champagne cocktails on New Year’s Eve. Take in the festivities with this classy yet sexy style