Search Result
" Qinvest"

26 results

Business - Economy
6/2/2012 7:50:44 PM
More details are unveiled of the Gulf group buy-out bid of Egypt biggest investment bank, EFG-Hermes, roiled by corruption allegations

Business - Economy
5/31/2012 1:11:02 PM

Business - Economy
5/31/2012 11:50:06 AM
Investment bank says it has received a letter from group of Arab investors and bankers expressing interest in a deal

Business - Economy
5/7/2012 12:02:12 PM

Business - Economy
5/5/2012 10:06:23 AM
EFG Hermes and Qinvest had sealed an agreement to form a region-wide investment bank. Qinvest will control 60 percent of the new bank and EFG-Hermes will control the remaining 40 percent

Business - Economy
4/26/2012 4:22:16 PM
Egypt's leading investment bank says its negotiations are continuing with Qatar's Qinvest over its plans to buy a majority stake

Prev 1 2