Last Update 14:35
Thursday, 06 May 2021
Search Result
Text:
Portal:
Category:
Search In:
Date From:
 
Date To:
 
"Gold"
1059 results
Arts & Culture - Entertainment
2/6/2021 10:28:59 AM
In 2020, Youssef won a Golden Globe in the Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy category for the same role
Arts & Culture - Music
2/4/2021 2:48:40 PM
The concert held at Al-Moez street will be led by Medhat Abdel-Samie
Arts & Culture - Film
2/1/2021 4:28:48 PM
The Berlinale, as the event is known, said its jury will be made up of six previous winners of its prestigious Golden Bear who will watch this year's contenders in a large cinema together in the German capital
Heritage - Ancient Egypt
1/29/2021 10:48:58 PM
The team succeeded in revealing 16 catacombes, inside the big necropolis that was previously discovered, where mummies were covered with a layer of cartonnage bearing gold and others had golden tongues.
Arts & Culture - City Lights
1/28/2021 6:32:04 PM
Moscow hosted Hala Abdel-Fattah's "Hymn of the Sun" exhibition, which was inspired by ancient Pharaonic civilisation
Business - Economy
1/21/2021 1:10:35 PM
Egypt passed a legislation last year to ease exploration rules and to attract investors to its gold sector
Arts & Culture - Entertainment
1/16/2021 9:46:50 PM
The series stars Óscar Isaac, a Golden Globe nominee, Guatemalan-born America actor
Egypt - Politics
1/16/2021 7:52:12 PM
Egypt passed a legislation last year to ease exploration rules and attract investors to its gold sector as it sought to attract gold mining firms for its first major tender since 2017 in the Eastern Desert
Sports - Africa
12/21/2020 3:05:37 PM
Mane and Salah shone as Liverpool smashed Palace 7-0 to take command of the Premier League title race
Arts & Culture - Film
12/11/2020 8:00:38 PM
Ben Sharrock's latest film is an endearing portrait of migrants stranded in a Scottish town, Limbo won the Golden Pyramid Award for Best Film, among other recognitions
Al-Ahram Weekly - Economy
11/27/2020 4:07:09 PM
Eleven companies will soon begin mining for gold in Egypt’s Eastern Desert
Sports - World
11/25/2020 6:55:02 PM
Sports - Talents Abroad
11/24/2020 5:26:02 PM
The Pharaohs star believes winning the Golden Boot award for a third time will be harder, praises new teammate Diogo Jota
Sports - World
11/21/2020 4:17:59 PM
The Norwegian scored 44 goals in all competitions last season, which included 16 for Dortmund following his mid-season transfer from Austrian club Salzburg
Folk - Special Files
11/21/2020 4:00:41 PM
On the 85th Birthday of the iconic Lebanese singer, Ahram Online celeberates the sound of hope and humanity
Business - Economy
11/19/2020 6:03:53 PM
Sawiris chairs private gold mining group La Mancha and said in February that he was holding talks to acquire a 51% stake in Shalateen
Business - Economy
11/16/2020 4:20:00 PM
Endeavour shareholders will end up with 66% of the combined entity, with Teranga shareholders holding the remaining 34%.
World - Region
11/15/2020 1:30:04 PM
All holders of doctorate degrees, medical doctors and also computer, electronics, programming, electrical and biotechnology engineers are eligible
Heritage - Islamic
11/13/2020 1:42:47 PM
The collection was found wrapped in a linen roll tied to a clay seal bearing unclear symbols
Arts & Culture - Film
11/2/2020 11:20:15 AM
Directed by Mayye Zayed, the film won the Golden Dove for Best Film in the German Competition, Long Film
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >> Last 

© 2010 Ahram Online.